1. Collection of Data
JMT collects several different types of information for various purposes in order to provide and improve the Website for your use.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
While using the Website, JMT may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"), which may include, but is not limited to:
Your Personal Data may be used to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email sent to you by JMT.
JMT may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages on the Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2. Use of Data
JMT uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain this Website
- To notify you about changes to this Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of this Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website
- To monitor the usage of this Website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which JMT offers that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
3. Legal Basis under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
JMT may process your Personal Data because:
- JMT needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing derives from JMT's legitimate interests while your applicable rights are not
- JMT has to comply with applicable law
4. Retention of Data
JMT will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Website, or JMT is legally obligated to retain such data for longer time periods.
5. Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Hong Kong and choose to provide your information to JMT, please note that JMT transfers the information provided by you through the Website, including your Personal Data if any, to Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, PRC (“Hong Kong”) and process it in Hong Kong.
6. Disclosure Of Data
JMT may disclose your Personal Data in good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of JMT
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
7. Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to JMT, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While JMT strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
8. Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a citizen or resident of a member country of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. JMT aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data JMT holds about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the information JMT has on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that JMT restricts the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information JMT has on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where JMT relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that JMT may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in EU or EEA.
9. Service Providers
JMT may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Website, to provide the Website on our behalf, to perform website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how the Website is used ("Service Providers").
These Service Providers have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
JMT may use Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Website.
JMT uses Google Analytics on the Website for anonymous reporting of site usage and for advertising on the Website. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on the Website please use this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
10. Links To Other Sites
JMT has no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
12. Contact Us